Villas Troja Residence
The Villas Troja Residence offers an extraordinary living in a unique location for demanding clients and residents. It is situated outside the flood area in a historically protected area and therefore maintains its stylish character including the quality of execution.
It fulfils the demands of modern living
It offers the advantages of traditional design
Proved esthetical values
Spacious, sunny living – high-end technical equipment
Above-standard security measures – Security alarm system connected to centralized protection desk, security entrance door NEXT with a width of 7,5cm etc.
Programmable floor heating system
Kitchen with all appliances
The offer of apartments:
The apartment A1 is a maisonette with its own entry, it fills the entire area of the object A and can be considered as a detached house. It is equipped with a fireplace, air conditioning in all rooms, a spacious terrace, two rooms and two bathrooms are situated upstairs. The apartment consists of a studio which can be separated from the rest of the apartment with its own entry and a bathroom, it can be used as a study or a flat for grandparents.
The apartment B1 is a maisonette with the entry from the common corridor in the house B. The apartment consists of a spacious terrace, a fireplace, air conditioning in all rooms, two bathrooms. There are two rooms downstairs and a spacious bedroom with a bathroom, a clothes room and a balcony upstairs.
The apartment B2 is a maisonette with the entry from the common corridor in the house B. The apartment consists of a spacious terrace, a fireplace, air conditioning in all rooms, two bathrooms. There are two rooms downstairs and a spacious bedroom with a bathroom and a balcony upstairs.
The apartment B3 is situated on one floor, the living and bedroom areas are separated, it is equipped with air conditioning, a fireplace, there are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a clothes room, a balcony on the southern side facing the Vltava and Prague.
The apartment B4 is situated in the attic equipped with a fireplace, air conditioning, two bathrooms, two bedrooms and a closet.
The apartment B5 is situated in the attic with a balcony facing the Vltava and the edge of Letna and the Prague Castle. It is equipped with air conditioning, a fireplace, it has two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The apartment C1 is a maisonette with the entry from the common corridor of the object C. The apartment is equipped with a fireplace, air conditioning, there are two bedrooms, a clothes room, a study and a spacious terrace. It can be considered as a detached house.
The apartment C2 is a maisonette with the entry from the common corridor of the object C. There is a small garden. The apartment is equipped with a fireplace, air conditioning, a closet. Bedrooms and bathrooms are situated upstairs. It can be considered as a detached house.
Description of “Villas Troja residence” complex
The house contains:
- Underground garage – two places for every apartment
- Central heating room
The residence is situated on the edge of a development area on the border of greenery spanning along the river Vltava. The object consists of three residential buildings A, B, C standing on common underground garages. Southern foreland of the buildings is composed of joint courtyard elevated above the surrounding terrain and divided by a wall. There is a low pool building in the courtyard as well. Along the southern side of the property there is Povltavská road, where the traffic is only restricted to transport service.
All apartments are equipped with:
- A fireplace in the living room
- Kitchens from massif, high-quality brand electrical kitchen ranges, ovens, exhaust hoods, fridges and freezers, dishwashers
- Wooden tread surfacing floors in the bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Apartments with front garden have outer water outlets (freeze-resistant fitting) and electrical outlet
- Windows – wooden with insulating double glazing
- Interior door – wing, full cassette, veneered, door in the living rooms partially glazed
- Entrance door – Fire safety entrance door, safety class 3
- Bathrooms equipment – original interior design
- Heating – central preparation, floor heating – the option to regulate temperature in individual rooms
- Heated ladder in bathrooms
- Cooling – all rooms in the apartments are equipped with split air-conditioning unit, outer cooling unit is centrally located and does not interfere with the terrace space and design, residual heat is used for heating the pool
- Separate measurement of heat and cooling consumption for every apartment
Low voltage wiring
- Satellite antenna, telephone and data outlet in all residential rooms
- Home telephone
- Security alarm system connected to the centralized protection desk
- Option of high-speed 5G internet
Every residential unit (besides the apartment itself) also has:
- Spacious walled cellar for storing bikes, strollers etc., with fully lockable door
- Two parking places for cars in joint garage hall
All residents can jointly use:
- Front garden on the courtyard.
- Pool – heated, with counter current and water spout.
- Lift from garage to the highest level.
Troja city district is one of the most sought-after residential parts of Prague. Its unique reputation Troja also receives from its recreational-cultural areas of the world-known Zoological garden, beautiful Botanical garden and Troja palace. For active leisure there are many maintained cycling, in-line and running tracks along the river, canoeing areal, equestrian area on Císařský island with covered hall and riding school, etc.
Thanks to its position on the right bank of river Vltava near the centre, Troja, with its southern sunny hills, has become a traditional Prague wine location and already back in the age of baroque, a sought-after place for building a homestead and country residence for aristocratic and rich families from Prague and other parts of Czechia.
This is evidenced by the magnificent building of Troja palace. In close proximity there are beautiful places for family recreation, Královská obora and Císařský island. Due to the vast grassy areas and car prohibited zones, there are ideal conditions for walks and relaxation. Císařský island hosts many cultural and social events. Its overview can be found online.
Public transport: Bus 112, Tram 14, 17, 53, direct connection to metro station Vltavská
By car: Airport – distance: 13,4km, duration: 19 min, Wenceslav square – distance: 6,8 km, duration: 10 min
Troja: supermarket within walking distance in Pod Havránkou street
Prosek: www.billa.cz – distance: 6,3 km, duration: 9 min
Letňany: www.oc-letnany.cz/en/ – distance: 7,9 km, duration: 11 min
In Letňany you can find: : Aquacentrum Letňany, Multikino Palace Cinemas, Zimní stadion, Sportcentrum Avion.
Nebušice – Prague 6, The International School of Prague – www.isp.cz – distance: 12,8 km, duration: 18 min